Date(s) - 04/15/2017
8:30 AM - 2:45 PM
Breakfast & Lunch will be provided. Thank you to our sponsors for making this event possible! To volunteer for this event or to get your student club more involved, please contact Alicia Aquino at email@example.com.
- Schedule of Events:
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00-9:15 a.m. Welcome & Keynote Speaker: Terri Steele- Deputy-In-Charge, U.S. District Court – Central District of California, Southern Division
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. Morning Session
- General Track: Employment Ethics: Ryan Nell, Esq.
- Litigation Track: Understanding Discovery: Parisima Roshanzamir, Esq.
- Student Track: Landing Your First Job: Angela DeSaracho & Alicia Aquino
- 10:45-11:45 a.m. Afternoon Session
- General Track: Entertainment Law/Contracts: K.J. Greene, Esq.
- Litigation Track: Social Media & Ethics: Patrick Kearns, Esq.
- Student Track: How to be a Superstar Paralegal: Robert Nguyen & Nikki Rettelle
- 12:00-1:00 p.m. Lunch (Presentation by SDPA Mentorship Committee & Robert Half Legal); Networking
- 1:15-2:15 p.m. Elimination of Bias/Ethics CLE: Jane Wesley Brooks, Esq.
- 2:30-3:00 Raffle Drawings/Closing/Networking
Tickets: $25 for students, $35 for non-students/SDPA Members, $45 for non-students/non-SDPA Members. Walk-ins $50
NO REFUNDS. SCHEDULE AND EDUCATION TRACKS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
By registering and attending this event, you are consenting to the San Diego Paralegal Association and its agents taking your photograph, video, and mentioning your name, affiliates, company, and agents on their online social media accounts, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, WordPress, the SDPA Newsletter, the SDPA website, and any other site the SDPA Public Relations officer sees as appropriate. SDPA reserves the right to remove any and all content it finds inappropriate, offensive, irrelevant, or seeking to disclose private information on any of its social media sites as posted by other users or attendees of this event.