TEAM SDPA'S Fundraising Page
Food from the Bar is an annual fundraising effort led by members of the legal community to benefit Feeding San Diego. This campaign helps provide nutritious meals for the one in six children at risk of hunger in San Diego County.
Food sorting shifts are practical and hands-on for anyone to make a difference. Spaces are limited so that we can ensure we have meaningful and productive work for all expected volunteers.
Help pack, sort, or prepare food to be distributed to local kids and families in need.
Join Team SDPA now on our efforts to fight hunger!
Email Pro Bono for more information.
How Group Members Sign Up Online
1. Visit https://feedingsandiego.volunteerhub.com/lp/SanDiegoParalegal/
2. Click “Sign in” in the upper right hand corner and follow the steps as instructed.
3. After you sign in or create an account, look for your group volunteer shift on the calendar.
4. Click the “Sign Up” button to the right of your group’s volunteer shift.
5. Each Volunteer will receive a confirmation email when signed up successfully.
Make an impact! Bring a donation of nonperishable food like peanut butter, canned vegetables, or canned chicken.
501 W. Broadway, Ste. A #220San Diego, CA 92101